HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Today is the first day of 365 days full of new opportunities and adventures! I’m so thankful for all the blessings and trials that shaped my 2015. Good or bad, happy or sad, I know that everything that happened and all I encountered this past year was for a reason and that it all helped to make me a better me. So bring it on 2016! can’t wait to see what you have in store for me.
I wanted to use this Friday Five as a way to revisit 5 of my favorite memories from 2015. It was hard to narrow it down to just 5…but, somehow I managed!
1) Passing my NCLEX/getting my first big girl job as an RN
2) July 20th- which marked 1 whole year with this guy
3) Getting a pool in the backyard- I can’t even begin to tell you all the fun my family and I had around the pool this summer! I can’t wait until we open it back up
4) Starting my blog- I had been debating about starting one for awhile and in 2015 I finally took the leap! I can’t wait to improve upon it in 2016.
5) Taking Ted to his first (of many!) Notre Dame game- it was a long day, but we had so many laughs and made lots of memories…plus we left with a new blanket and they won!
What were some of your favorite memories in 2015? How did you ring in the New Year?