I was typing the date into the title of this post and trying to grasp the idea that we are almost through an entire month of 2016. Whhhaaaatt?! Time seriously flies! I feel like personally, I have to catch myself sometimes because I have so many fun things to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, I have been wishing for time to speed up a bit. I’m constantly reminding myself however, that I need to work on living in the moment and not two weeks from now (..but in two weeks I’ll be in Disney World so living in the now is a challenge! #patienceisavirtue)
Anyways, I hope you’ve all had a great week and a great 2016 so far! I know I’ve really been working on keeping my resolutions. It’s gotten challenging to get the gym at times and sometimes I wake up and remember I forgot to pray before falling asleep, but I got this! And you do, too! How have your resolutions been going? What little things made you smile this week? Let me know in the comments down below, and enjoy this week’s Friday Five!
1) OUR MAGIC BANDS AND LUGGAGE TAGS CAME IN THE MAIL! (Excuse my use of all caps. That was excited squealing, not angry screaming) Anyone who has gone to Disney World knows that getting this package in the mail is a sign that your trip is almost here! Less than 2 weeks…ahhh!
2) Pizza Pretzels. Ted and I attempted a fun recipe we saw plastered all over Facebook. We are going to modify a bit next time by using a different cheese (and more of it!) so that it melts better, but we were pretty dang proud of our finished products! #cheflife
3) Will being a model (again). So, Will is definitely on a model/photography kick. He either tells you how to pose and takes a picture with his Big Bird camera, or requests you take an actual picture of him on your phone while he strikes a decided pose. On this particular day, Will was leaving our house in a couple of minutes, but he insisted he eat some ice cream first. I believe he asked me to, “Take a picture in my hat with my ice cream!” You got it, Will!
4) New hair! I wanted to darken up my main color, and add some blonde to the ends. It’s basically my homage to summer because I’m so over winter…even though it’s only just started. #bikinisandsunshineplease
5) This picture. If you saw my posts from earlier this week, I highlighted a photography collaboration I did with a long time friend of mine. She took so many amazing photos, but something about this one makes me smile (crinkled nose and all!) a bit more than all the rest!